Wanna Get Away? Here’s our list of the best places to go for Christmas Break

Every year, students go away for vacation over Christmas Break. Here is our list of the top places to go for Christmas Break.

1. California. California is a good place to have fun in the sun and get a tan. It’s a good place to stay for the winter and is an easy flight. It’s fun for the family, as well.

1. Kauai, Hawaii. As everyone knows Hawaii is the place to be for vacation. It has nice beaches and fun activates to keep you busy. There’s snorkel diving, water skiing and much more.

1. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Rio is a paradise. You can go hand gliding or play their favorite sport football. They also have so much tropical rainforests you can explore and you can visit Christ the Redeemer.

1. New York, United States. New York New York the funniest place to be. I know it is cold there but there’s hotels rooms you can rent. There is much to see in New York. Like Times Square, the Statue of Liberty or Central Park. There is so much to see and do.

1. Florida. Florida is another place that’s is an easy flight to book. You can visit and explore its swamps and Animal Kingdom. You can also go to the Florida Keys.

1. Los Angeles. Los Angeles is in California, the Home of Hollywood. You can see your favorite movie star or go on a tour seeing famous spots.

1. Texas. Texas is another good place, too. It’s hot and dry.

1. Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. It’s hot and a good place to party.

1. Paris. Paris the city of love a good place to go with a special someone. They also have good food.

1. Home. Home sweet home the main place you can be for vacation. Nothing beats your own vacation spot

• Wanna Get Away? Here’s our list of the best places to go for Christmas Break

Top Stories

Homecoming week and Olympic Day huge successes

Top Stories

Seniors record shutout in Powder Puff game

Top Stories

Chargers getting used to spending 30 more minutes here at school

Top Stories

Changes bring about longer lunch periods for studentts

Top Stories

Freshmen adapting to new life, experiences at St. Joe’s

Top Stories

St. Joseph students partake in nationwide walkout over school safety

Top Stories

Career Day another Success

Top Stories

To work…Or not to work

Top Stories

Juniors prepping for life-changing Test

Top Stories

The best tunes to get you in the Christmas Spirit