Wanna Get Away? Here’s our list of the best places to go for Christmas Break

Every year, students go away for vacation over Christmas Break. Here is our list of the top places to go for Christmas Break.

1. California. California is a good place to have fun in the sun and get a tan. It’s a good place to stay for the winter and is an easy flight. It’s fun for the family, as well.

1. Kauai, Hawaii. As everyone knows Hawaii is the place to be for vacation. It has nice beaches and fun activates to keep you busy. There’s snorkel diving, water skiing and much more.

1. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Rio is a paradise. You can go hand gliding or play their favorite sport football. They also have so much tropical rainforests you can explore and you can visit Christ the Redeemer.

1. New York, United States. New York New York the funniest place to be. I know it is cold there but there’s hotels rooms you can rent. There is much to see in New York. Like Times Square, the Statue of Liberty or Central Park. There is so much to see and do.

1. Florida. Florida is another place that’s is an easy flight to book. You can visit and explore its swamps and Animal Kingdom. You can also go to the Florida Keys.

1. Los Angeles. Los Angeles is in California, the Home of Hollywood. You can see your favorite movie star or go on a tour seeing famous spots.

1. Texas. Texas is another good place, too. It’s hot and dry.

1. Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. It’s hot and a good place to party.

1. Paris. Paris the city of love a good place to go with a special someone. They also have good food.

1. Home. Home sweet home the main place you can be for vacation. Nothing beats your own vacation spot

• Wanna Get Away? Here’s our list of the best places to go for Christmas Break

Top Stories

2018 Adopt-a-Kid another success

Top Stories

Boys’ basketball team looking for bounce back year

Top Stories

Juniors prepping for ACT Prep class

Top Stories

Chargers “think pink” to show support for breast cancer research

Top Stories

Preparing for the worst, Chargers show their best

Top Stories

Chargers’ football team lays foundation for future success

Top Stories

Chargers’ soccer season ends early, sets up promise for future

Top Stories

Seniors prepping, stressing over next step

Top Stories

Saving lives, one pint at a time

Top Stories

Homecoming week and Olympic Day huge successes